Pre-requisites for attendance at 7iYGEC
- You need to be aged 35 or under as at 10 September 2021.
- You need to be nominated by your ISSMGE member society.
- You will need to be prepared to contribute. All attendees will be required to prepare a paper and given an oral presentation.
- The number of delegates at the 7th International Young Geotechnical Engineers Conference will be limited to a maximum of 100. Applications will be assessed based on the technical merit of abstract submissions, and on achieving diverse representation across the global soil mechanics and ground engineering community.
- A call for abstracts and further details will be issued in January 2020.
- Abstracts OpenDecember 2019
- Abstracts CloseOctober 2020
- Presenters NotifiedDecember 2020
- Registrations OpenDecember 2020
- Paper SubmissionJune 2021
- Early Bird Registration ClosesApril 2021
- 7iYGEC Sydney10 - 12 September 2021
- ICSMGE Sydney 202112 - 17 September 2021