Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Sydney 2021
The deadline for abstract submissions is now closed. We thank all participants who have submitted their work.
Full Paper Format
We would like to extend our invitation for the submission of full papers to the 20th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Sydney 2021 (ICSMGE). Please note that only approved abstracts will be considered for full papers.
Papers are due by June 1, 2021. The paper shall be NO LONGER THAN 6 pages and should be submitted in PDF and Word format. Papers will subsequently be reviewed by the relevant Member Societies and final, updated papers are due by July 30, 2021.
All final papers shall be submitted to the Conference staff through the ICSMGE portal:Submit your final paper
For your submission you will need to include:
- Word and PDF files of your full paper conforming with the Conference paper template (see below)
- Noting that papers are limited to six pages in length and
- Papers are due by June 1, 2021.
Conference Paper Template
Scientific Program Chair
Professor Mark Jaksa
- Registrations Open2021
- Abstracts Closed
- Presenters NotifiedFrom September 2020
- Paper SubmissionJune 2021
- Early Bird Registration Closes2021
- ICSMGE Sydney 20222022