The abstract submission process for the 20th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ICSMGE) 2021 is now open.Submit your Abstract
All abstracts are to be submitted to the ICSMGE 2021 Conference Secretariat via the link above by 30 April 2020. Please follow the instructions carefully.
The process for accepting abstracts is as follows:
- The ICSMGE 2021 Conference Secretariat will distribute to the Member Societies the abstracts received from their members shortly after the abstract closing date.
- Your Member Society will recommend a short-list of abstracts received from their members to the ICSMGE Local Organising Committee.
- The Local Organising Committee will approve the final list of abstracts.
- You will be advised by the ICMSGE 2021 Conference Secretariat by the end of July 2020 if your abstract has been accepted and provided with instructions for submitting your paper. If accepted the page limit for technical papers will be between 4 and 6 pages in length.
Should you have any enquiries regarding any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact the Sydney 2021 Conference Secretariat.
- Abstracts OpenDecember 2019
- Registrations OpenSeptember 2020
- Abstracts Close30 April 2020
- Presenters NotifiedJuly 2020
- Paper SubmissionJanuary 2021
- Early Bird Registration ClosesApril 2021
- ICSMGE Sydney 202112 - 17 September 2021